Friday, April 13, 2012 - 07:31 in Earth & Climate
The Sicilian volcano has erupted three times in the past month, but so far Italian authorities have not issued any warning of danger to houses and people in the area.
- Eruptive characteristics of Oregon's Mount Hood analyzedMon, 2 Aug 2010, 14:22:13 EDT
- Congo receives help from space after volcano eruptionFri, 22 Jan 2010, 10:38:23 EST
- Oscillating 'plug' of magma causes tremors that forecast volcanic eruptions: UBC researchWed, 23 Feb 2011, 13:35:46 EST
- Marine scientists discover deepest undersea erupting volcanoThu, 17 Dec 2009, 17:39:32 EST
- Marine scientists return from expedition to erupting undersea volcanoTue, 5 May 2009, 11:39:10 EDT