Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 12:31 in Biology & Nature
One of the biggest studies of wind farms' impact on birds suggests they leave many species unaffected, though cause problems to some.
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST
- New findings about wind farms could lead to expanding their useTue, 5 Oct 2010, 12:34:14 EDT
- Ecologists allay fears for farmland birds from wind turbinesTue, 30 Sep 2008, 19:21:56 EDT
- Optimizing large wind farmsTue, 23 Nov 2010, 17:02:59 EST
- Not so eagle eyed: New study reveals why birds collide with man-made objectsWed, 16 Mar 2011, 23:32:56 EDT