Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 03:31 in Earth & Climate
The US regains top spot from China as the biggest investor in clean energy in 2011, according to global rankings.
- UN report stresses the need to provide access to clean energy to the world's poorFri, 7 May 2010, 11:12:28 EDT
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- Future for clean energy lies in 'big bang' of evolutionMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:10 EDT
- Wind, water and sun beat biofuels, nuclear and coal for clean energy, Stanford researcher saysWed, 10 Dec 2008, 16:50:11 EST
- 'Ice that burns' may yield clean, sustainable bridge to global energy futureMon, 23 Mar 2009, 14:37:03 EDT