Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 02:01 in Biology & Nature
A rare Mediterranean monk seal has been returned to its natural environment after two months in a Greek rehabilitation centre.
- European coastal pollution is harmful to seals Tue, 22 Mar 2011, 11:03:12 EDT
- Growing seal population threatens small-scale fishing Tue, 10 May 2011, 9:34:27 EDT
- Monk seal and hump-backed dolphin are threatened by fishing activities off coast of MauritaniaFri, 21 Jan 2011, 10:06:31 EST
- NOAA tracks winter journeys of seals and penguins in AntarcticaTue, 11 May 2010, 13:32:17 EDT
- Seals sense shapes using their whiskers to feel wakesThu, 12 May 2011, 0:33:20 EDT