Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 04:00 in Health & Medicine
Scientists find new evidence that resistance to the front-line treatments for malaria is increasing.
- Emergence of artemisinin-resistance on Thai-Myanmar border raises specter of untreatable malariaSun, 8 Apr 2012, 16:32:50 EDT
- Genomic warfare to counter malaria drug resistanceTue, 16 Feb 2010, 13:00:47 EST
- New lead on malaria treatmentMon, 18 May 2009, 13:16:08 EDT
- Continued vigilance against drug-resistance malaria is neededWed, 8 Jul 2009, 6:16:48 EDT
- Drug-resistant malaria suggests a health policy change for pregnant women and infantsWed, 8 Sep 2010, 18:43:29 EDT