Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 04:00 in Earth & Climate
New research provides compelling evidence that the last ice age was ended by a rise in temperature driven by an increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide.
- Global temperatures could rise more than expected, new study showsSun, 20 Dec 2009, 13:44:36 EST
- Purdue-led team studies Earth's recovery from prehistoric global warmingThu, 21 Apr 2011, 14:35:47 EDT
- Geochemical method finds links between terrestrial climate and atmospheric carbon dioxideWed, 24 Apr 2013, 10:56:45 EDT
- Warmer ecosystems could absorb less atmospheric carbon dioxideWed, 30 Jun 2010, 10:39:10 EDT
- The Baltic Sea contributes carbon dioxide to the atmosphereTue, 11 Oct 2011, 12:36:09 EDT