Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 03:00 in Earth & Climate
Oil workers have been moved from a second platform and drilling rig in the North Sea because of safety concerns.
- NOAA designates the eastern North Pacific basking shark a 'species of concern'Wed, 8 Sep 2010, 9:38:50 EDT
- Scientists return from first ever riser drilling operations in seismogenic zoneFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:30:10 EDT
- Workers rate safety most important workplace issue in new Labor Day studyMon, 30 Aug 2010, 17:29:14 EDT
- Successful completion of first riser-drilling operations in earthquake zoneThu, 30 Jul 2009, 11:48:20 EDT
- Common working conditions hurting both workers and employersTue, 13 Jul 2010, 10:30:53 EDT