Monday, March 19, 2012 - 22:00 in Biology & Nature
Director James Cameron tells the BBC why he's risking it all to dive to the deepest part of the ocean.
- Autosub6000 dives to depth of 3.5 milesWed, 28 Oct 2009, 11:25:19 EDT
- A pool of distant galaxies -- the deepest ultraviolet image of the universe yetFri, 7 Nov 2008, 10:30:12 EST
- Busy microbial world discovered in deepest ocean crust ever exploredFri, 19 Nov 2010, 14:41:32 EST
- Penguins continue diving long after muscles run out of oxygenThu, 12 May 2011, 5:33:45 EDT
- How diving leatherback turtles regulate buoyancyFri, 12 Nov 2010, 0:53:25 EST