Monday, March 12, 2012 - 12:00 in Earth & Climate
Scientists map the boundary between the Earth's crust and its mantle - the so-called Mohorovicic discontinuity - in unprecedented detail.
- Mapping the Moho with GOCEFri, 9 Mar 2012, 12:26:12 EST
- New understanding of Earth's mantle beneath the Pacific OceanThu, 22 Mar 2012, 15:36:23 EDT
- Caltech mineral physicists find new scenery at Earth's core-mantle boundaryThu, 2 Sep 2010, 9:08:08 EDT
- X-rays illuminate the origin of volcanic hotspotsWed, 18 Jul 2012, 21:05:37 EDT
- High pressure experiments reproduce mineral structures 1,800 miles deepThu, 23 Sep 2010, 15:37:20 EDT