Monday, February 27, 2012 - 13:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Neanderthals were already on the verge of extinction by the time modern humans appeared in the frame, according to a study.
- Research: Neanderthal demise due to many influences, including cultural changesWed, 8 Feb 2012, 1:34:42 EST
- Genome of extinct Siberian cave-dweller linked to modern-day humansWed, 22 Dec 2010, 16:01:46 EST
- Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreedingThu, 6 May 2010, 15:12:09 EDT
- Research suggests volcanoes nixed NeanderthalsWed, 6 Oct 2010, 8:53:11 EDT
- Research raises doubts about whether modern humans and Neanderthals interbredMon, 13 Aug 2012, 18:04:20 EDT