Wednesday, February 8, 2012 - 14:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers build efficient lasers just 100 billionths of a metre across that may be used to make faster computer chips in the future.
- Tiny laser light show illuminates quantum computingTue, 7 Dec 2010, 9:32:50 EST
- Printed photonic crystal mirrors shrink on-chip lasers down to sizeMon, 23 Jul 2012, 10:33:35 EDT
- MIT researchers build first germanium laserThu, 4 Feb 2010, 11:31:15 EST
- Diamonds are a laser's best friendFri, 18 Sep 2009, 13:15:55 EDT
- Paging Han Solo: Researchers find more efficient way to steer laser beamsMon, 2 May 2011, 11:02:03 EDT