Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 06:30 in Psychology & Sociology
The UK government has failed in its attempts to reverse a decision which blocked its decision to dramatically cut domestic solar power subsidies.
- Solar power without solar cells: A hidden magnetic effect of light could make it possibleTue, 19 Apr 2011, 17:36:45 EDT
- Solar power manufacturing makes good business sense for governments: Queen's University studyThu, 20 May 2010, 13:13:28 EDT
- Surrogate decision makers wish to retain authority in difficult decisionFri, 29 Oct 2010, 13:02:17 EDT
- Conscious vs. unconscious thought in making complicated decisionsTue, 9 Dec 2008, 18:22:18 EST
- New method for reporting solar dataTue, 11 Jan 2011, 10:01:13 EST