Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 03:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Playing a musical instrument throughout your life protects your hearing in old age, a Canadian study has found.
- Science finding is music to the earsTue, 13 Sep 2011, 14:34:24 EDT
- Music training has biological impact on aging processMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:31:25 EST
- Turn down the iPod to save your hearingWed, 28 Dec 2011, 14:32:58 EST
- Surviving dance club music (noise) with hearing intactTue, 20 Jan 2009, 21:28:36 EST
- Research shows that time invested in practicing pays off for young musiciansTue, 4 Nov 2008, 13:35:55 EST