Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 00:00 in Biology & Nature
Scientists believe they are closer to being able to change the genes of wild mosquitoes in order to combat malaria.
- Meddling in mosquitoes' sex lives could help stop the spread of malaria, says studyMon, 21 Dec 2009, 20:21:44 EST
- Researchers study mosquito genes to learn how they survive a parasite that causes malariaWed, 17 Feb 2010, 7:59:57 EST
- Scientists prove new technology to control malaria-carrying mosquitoesWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:07 EDT
- Mosquito genes linked to insecticide resistance may be new target in fight against malariaWed, 4 Feb 2009, 17:44:32 EST
- Mosquito genetics may offer clues to malaria control, Virginia Tech researchers sayFri, 5 Oct 2012, 11:37:06 EDT