Monday, October 18, 2010 - 07:01 in Psychology & Sociology
Watching a rubber hand being stroked at the same time as your real hand is stroked is enough to trick the brain into adopting it as its own.
- Virtual reality tele-rehab improves hand function: Playing games for real recoveryTue, 12 Jan 2010, 15:09:36 EST
- Research shows how a stroke affects hand function; provides roadmap for rehabilitationMon, 15 Jun 2009, 5:56:42 EDT
- Is hand washing enough to stop the spread of disease?Tue, 7 Sep 2010, 10:57:28 EDT
- Robotic technology improves stroke rehabilitationWed, 3 Dec 2008, 5:14:44 EST
- Right or left? Brain stimulation can change which hand you favorMon, 27 Sep 2010, 17:22:09 EDT