Monday, September 27, 2010 - 02:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The UK's first litter of Northern cheetah cubs born were born at Whipsnade Zoo recently, and their birth is largely due to a specially designed part of the animals' enclosure.
- Significant litter of cheetah cubs born at Smithsonian Conservation Biology InstituteSat, 11 Jun 2011, 10:31:18 EDT
- 'They talk about diversity...' -- the need for conservation of Asiatic cheetahsMon, 17 Jan 2011, 12:34:07 EST
- Study reveals new insight into how Cheetahs catch their preyThu, 5 Sep 2013, 10:06:20 EDT
- How the cheetah got its stripes: A genetic tale by Stanford researchersThu, 20 Sep 2012, 15:06:00 EDT
- Analysis sees higher death rate for very low-birth-weight infants born at less-specialized hospitalsTue, 31 Aug 2010, 16:47:12 EDT