Friday, March 12, 2010 - 23:35 in Biology & Nature
UN wildlife negotiations begin on banning the trade in bluefin tuna and permitting sales of ivory at a two-week summit in Doha.
- Peru mahogany decision highlights overlooked timber proposals at CITESMon, 15 Mar 2010, 9:15:15 EDT
- Elephant-size loopholes sustain Thai ivory tradeFri, 19 Jun 2009, 1:56:51 EDT
- Boost ivory trade monitoring and enforcement before allowing one-off sales: UBC researcherThu, 11 Mar 2010, 14:33:34 EST
- Atlantic tuna return thousands of miles to birthplace to spawnThu, 2 Oct 2008, 14:28:51 EDT
- Scientists Find new migratory patterns for Mediterranean and Western Atlantic bluefin tunaThu, 2 Oct 2008, 14:29:12 EDT