Tuesday, March 9, 2010 - 19:28 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The eggshells of long-dead and extinct species are a particularly good source to find preserved DNA, researchers say.
- Fruit fly helps identify protein critical to eggshell formation that may be pesticide targetThu, 29 May 2008, 11:36:04 EDT
- Archaeological study of ostrich eggshell beads collected from SDG siteMon, 7 Dec 2009, 10:09:30 EST
- Mass extinction victim survives! Snail long thought extinct, isn'tFri, 3 Jun 2011, 11:36:45 EDT
- Caltech-led team first to directly measure body temperatures of extinct vertebratesMon, 24 May 2010, 15:26:12 EDT
- Scrambling for climate change solutionsTue, 26 Oct 2010, 10:25:40 EDT