Monday, November 16, 2009 - 08:42 in Earth & Climate
Two crates of Scotch whisky belonging to polar explorer Ernest Shackleton are to be recovered from the ice after a century.
- In Greenland and Antarctic tests, Yeti helps conquer some 'abominable' polar hazardsMon, 4 Mar 2013, 13:04:30 EST
- Census of Marine Life explorers find hundreds of identical species thrive in both Arctic, AntarcticSun, 15 Feb 2009, 13:31:10 EST
- How to tell real whiskey from fake -- fasterMon, 25 Jul 2011, 13:34:26 EDT
- Model shows polar ice caps can recover from warmer climate-induced meltingWed, 17 Aug 2011, 22:38:40 EDT
- Climate scientists discover new weak point of the Antarctic ice sheetThu, 10 May 2012, 10:39:00 EDT