Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 16:21 in Physics & Chemistry
The European Parliament delays the introduction of airport X-ray machines that effectively peek under the clothing of passengers.
- All-in-one computerized scheduling will make airports greener and more efficientMon, 19 Oct 2009, 13:16:25 EDT
- Low-cost airlines are now the new major playersTue, 3 Jun 2008, 11:15:15 EDT
- Eyjafjallajokull's global falloutFri, 23 Apr 2010, 9:37:33 EDT
- If it works in London's streets, it can work in our skiesWed, 22 Apr 2009, 14:50:26 EDT
- Boosting the sensitivity of airport security screeningThu, 15 Nov 2012, 16:07:14 EST