Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 23:56 in Biology & Nature
A plant-eating predator from Japan could be used to control a superweed spreading throughout the UK, scientists believe.
- Dow AgriSciences, MU researcher develop a way to control 'superweed'Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 17:02:35 EST
- 'Plant-eating predator to fight superweed is not magic bullet'Tue, 14 Oct 2008, 11:15:21 EDT
- Glyphosate-resistant 'superweeds' may be less susceptible to diseasesTue, 17 Jul 2012, 14:04:36 EDT
- Duck-billed dinosaurs outgrew predators to surviveTue, 5 Aug 2008, 20:42:29 EDT
- URI scientists: Marine plants can flee to avoid predatorsSat, 29 Sep 2012, 16:21:26 EDT