Friday, July 18, 2008 - 06:21 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have for the first time shown how a "trust" hormone is released in the brains of breastfeeding mothers.
- Suckling infants trigger surges of trust hormone in mothers' brainsThu, 17 Jul 2008, 21:42:27 EDT
- Surges of trust hormone between mother and infant are created by dendritesThu, 17 Jul 2008, 21:42:25 EDT
- Study suggests oxytocin makes people trusting, but not gullibleTue, 24 Aug 2010, 11:19:16 EDT
- Warning to breastfeeding mothersFri, 15 Apr 2011, 11:06:16 EDT
- Clinical study supports benefit of breastfeeding support for obese womenSun, 25 Apr 2010, 17:11:08 EDT