Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 15:07 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists think a giant asteroid impact can explain why the northern and southern hemispheres of Mars look so different.
- Warming of planet will affect storms differently in Northern and Southern hemispheresMon, 25 Oct 2010, 15:52:01 EDT
- Evidence of massive asteroid impact on Mars supported by computer simulationsWed, 25 Jun 2008, 23:15:10 EDT
- Scientists may have solved an ecological riddleThu, 19 Jun 2008, 9:21:26 EDT
- Evidence of past Southern hemisphere rainfall cycles related to Antarctic temperaturesTue, 17 Jan 2012, 17:34:37 EST
- Preparing for the H1N1 pandemic: a formidable foeMon, 17 Aug 2009, 12:44:42 EDT