Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 03:49 in Biology & Nature
Authorities in Peru seek to protect some of the last indigenous tribes to avoid contact with the outside world.
- How tribal courts can end warThu, 27 Sep 2012, 18:04:42 EDT
- Forensic science used to determine who's who in pre-Columbian PeruMon, 23 Apr 2012, 4:04:11 EDT
- Peru study shows restrictive law fails to limit number of abortionsMon, 2 Feb 2009, 17:29:24 EST
- Rare animal-shaped mounds discovered in Peru by MU anthropologistThu, 29 Mar 2012, 12:41:32 EDT
- New findings show how human movement may have brought Chagas disease to urban PeruTue, 15 Dec 2009, 15:48:10 EST