Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 05:07 in Biology & Nature
Scientists at a Scottish university show how fungi could be used to clean up areas that have been contaminated by uranium-armoured shells.
- Fungi have a hand in depleted uranium's environmental fateMon, 5 May 2008, 2:49:24 EDT
- How plants absorb pollutantsTue, 29 Mar 2011, 12:08:48 EDT
- University pond reveals hidden history of fungiWed, 11 May 2011, 16:51:19 EDT
- Fungi pathogenic to insects are new tool in fight against Chagas diseaseTue, 12 May 2009, 7:22:41 EDT
- Fungi: Another tool in bacteria's belt?Mon, 28 Nov 2011, 17:40:29 EST