Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:51 in Health & Medicine
A 18-year-old whose sight was failing has his vision improved in a pioneering operation using gene therapy.
- Vision improvement after gene therapy maintained at 1 year for inherited retinal blindnessWed, 12 Aug 2009, 17:35:47 EDT
- Making the blind see: Gene therapy restores vision in miceWed, 31 Mar 2010, 14:38:38 EDT
- Breakthrough gene therapy prevents retinal degenerationMon, 16 Aug 2010, 10:15:52 EDT
- Safety study indicates gene therapy for blindness improves visionMon, 8 Sep 2008, 15:15:24 EDT
- 1 shot of gene therapy and children with congenital blindness can now seeSun, 25 Oct 2009, 2:50:16 EDT