Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 13:30 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Heat rising up from cities such as New York, Paris and Tokyo might be remotely warming up winters far away in some rural parts of Alaska, Canada, and Siberia, a surprising study theorizes....
- Sea level rise due to global warming poses threat to New York CitySun, 15 Mar 2009, 14:24:23 EDT
- Computer modeling shows strategies to rein in epidemics need to be retooled for rural populationsTue, 2 Jun 2009, 11:30:50 EDT
- City kids more likely to have food allergies than rural onesFri, 8 Jun 2012, 17:32:30 EDT
- Ecological impact of African citiesTue, 2 Dec 2008, 9:38:24 EST
- Researchers aim to harvest solar energy from pavement to melt ice, power streetlightsTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:52:23 EST