Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 22:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) -- A new look at a 425-year-old map has yielded a tantalizing clue about the fate of the Lost Colony, the settlers who disappeared from North Carolina's Roanoke Island in the late 16th century....
- Research uncovers clues to virus-cancer linkWed, 17 Jun 2009, 12:32:19 EDT
- UNC researchers find clue to stopping breast-cancer metastasisMon, 17 Nov 2008, 17:23:22 EST
- Study provides clues to preventing and treating cancer spreadMon, 28 Jul 2008, 14:14:34 EDT
- Orphan army ants join nearby coloniesWed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:39:18 EST
- America's colonial hydrologic history recreatedWed, 1 Dec 2010, 14:39:25 EST