Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A researcher has spotted lava flows shaped like coils of rope near the equator of Mars, the first time such geologic features have been discovered outside of Earth....
- New form of Mars lava flow dicoveredThu, 26 Apr 2012, 15:35:24 EDT
- Reservoirs of ancient lava shaped EarthWed, 27 Jul 2011, 14:36:04 EDT
- Deep-sea volcanoes don't just produce lava flows, they also explode!Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 16:02:28 EDT
- Lava flows reveal clues to magnetic field reversalsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 10:28:50 EDT
- Lava likely made river-like channel on MarsThu, 4 Mar 2010, 17:02:00 EST