JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) -- Seismologists say last week's powerful earthquake off western Indonesia increased pressure on the source of the devastating 2004 tsunami: a fault that could unleash another monster wave sometime in the next few decades....
- Like fireflies, earthquakes may fire in synchronyFri, 18 Jun 2010, 15:05:23 EDT
- Purdue-led research team finds Haiti quake caused by unknown faultMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:21:20 EDT
- Sun and moon trigger deep tremors on San Andreas FaultWed, 23 Dec 2009, 13:40:41 EST
- San Andreas affected by 2004 Sumatran quakeWed, 30 Sep 2009, 13:34:27 EDT
- May 2008 earthquake in China could be followed by another significant ruptureWed, 10 Sep 2008, 14:28:38 EDT