WASHINGTON (AP) -- After an entire century that included two high-profile government investigations and countless books and movies, we're still debating what really caused the Titanic to hit an iceberg and sink on that crystal-clear chilly night....
- The role of physics in the sinking of the TitanicMon, 2 Apr 2012, 5:01:19 EDT
- Titan gets a dune 'makeover'Thu, 17 Jan 2013, 23:33:32 EST
- Caltech scientists discover storms in the tropics of TitanWed, 12 Aug 2009, 13:25:26 EDT
- Old growth forests are valuable carbon sinksWed, 10 Sep 2008, 13:29:08 EDT
- Sinking organic materials produce carbon dioxideWed, 8 Dec 2010, 13:24:08 EST