Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 13:31 in Biology & Nature
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Two studies suggest a common type of pesticide is causing problems for honeybees and bumblebees, important species already in trouble....
- Pesticides not yet proven guilty of causing honeybee declinesThu, 20 Sep 2012, 15:06:18 EDT
- Common household pesticides linked to childhood cancer cases in Washington areaTue, 28 Jul 2009, 10:52:15 EDT
- Organic pesticides not always 'greener' choice, study findsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 18:38:31 EDT
- Use of common pesticide linked to bee colony collapseFri, 6 Apr 2012, 0:32:52 EDT
- Pesticide combination affects bees' ability to learnWed, 27 Mar 2013, 14:29:02 EDT