Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 10:30 in Biology & Nature
VATICAN CITY (AP) -- The Vatican has canceled a stem cell research conference whose speaker lineup included scientists whose work involves human embryonic stem cells, a practice opposed by church teaching....
- Scientists create human embryonic stem cells with enhanced pluripotencyMon, 3 May 2010, 16:02:08 EDT
- Non-Catholics influenced Vatican II liberalization of Catholic church, new Penn study saysWed, 11 Aug 2010, 10:16:29 EDT
- Human embryonic stem cells provide new insight into muscular dystrophyThu, 31 Mar 2011, 13:37:35 EDT
- First reconstitution of an epidermis from human embryonic stem cellsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 19:29:56 EST
- Leukemia stem cells have more in common with embryonic stem cells than adult stem cellsThu, 5 Feb 2009, 12:45:38 EST