Thursday, December 8, 2011 - 15:00 in Physics & Chemistry
GENEVA (AP) -- Scientists at the world's largest atom smasher say new data shows with greater certainty where to find a long-sought theoretical particle that would help explain the origins of the universe....
- Hunt for Higgs boson: Mass of top quark narrows searchMon, 7 Dec 2009, 12:45:18 EST
- Tevatron experiments double-team Higgs bosonMon, 4 Aug 2008, 11:22:28 EDT
- Understanding what's up with the Higgs bosonThu, 28 Jun 2012, 12:07:47 EDT
- Prelude to the Higgs: A work for 2 bosons in the key of ZWed, 30 Jul 2008, 11:22:24 EDT
- Atomic physics study sets new limits on hypothetical new particlesThu, 30 Apr 2009, 17:38:57 EDT