Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) -- After decades of scouring the universe, astronomers finally have found two immense clouds of gas that are pristine - free of the metals fired out into the cosmos by stars....
- Astronomers get rare peek at early stage of star formationWed, 14 Mar 2012, 14:36:01 EDT
- Astronomers look to neighboring galaxy for star formation insightWed, 30 Nov 2011, 15:35:07 EST
- Caltech-led astronomers find a new class of stellar explosionsWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:39:22 EDT
- Astronomers find clouds of primordial gas from the early universeThu, 10 Nov 2011, 16:42:38 EST
- New stars from old gas surprise astronomersWed, 18 Feb 2009, 13:36:26 EST