Wednesday, November 2, 2011 - 07:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
LONDON (AP) -- He is one of history's most famous explorers, and his first-person account of a 19th-century massacre in Africa helped lead to the closure of one of the continent's most notorious slave markets....
- Archaeologists find hidden African side to noted 1780s Md. buildingMon, 14 Feb 2011, 6:03:22 EST
- 20th century one of driest in 9 centuries for northwest AfricaTue, 25 May 2010, 18:34:01 EDT
- Study reveals a secret to the success of notorious, disease-causing microbesFri, 23 Jul 2010, 20:57:08 EDT
- FSU Historian's Arctic research has him sitting on top of the worldWed, 29 Oct 2008, 18:16:00 EDT
- Research reveals how science changed methods of executionMon, 10 Aug 2009, 11:14:32 EDT