Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 12:30 in Biology & Nature
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Scientists have cracked the genetic code of the Black Death, one of history's worst plagues, and found that its modern day bacterial descendants haven't changed much over 600 years....
- Newfoundland researchers crack the genetic code of a sudden death cardiac killerTue, 26 Oct 2010, 1:23:29 EDT
- Researchers reconstruct genome of the Black DeathWed, 12 Oct 2011, 16:19:19 EDT
- New model of man's role in climate changeMon, 24 Jan 2011, 10:10:51 EST
- Racial disparities reduced in injury related mortalityMon, 16 Jun 2008, 12:49:31 EDT
- Blood pressure control inequality linked to deaths among blacksMon, 10 Nov 2008, 17:43:51 EST