Tuesday, October 4, 2011 - 14:00 in Astronomy & Space
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) -- Saul Perlmutter won the Nobel Prize in physics Tuesday, but it wasn't until the California scientist was awakened by a telephone call from a reporter in Sweden that he learned of the distinction....
- National Science Foundation congratulates Nobel Laureates in medicine/physiology, chemistry and economicsWed, 14 Oct 2009, 16:43:07 EDT
- Iowa State physicists part of research team testing Nobel-winning theoryThu, 13 Nov 2008, 17:43:03 EST
- Attention, please -- how innovations and Nobel Prize winners make itWed, 4 May 2011, 17:37:22 EDT
- Pulsars: The Universe's gift to physicsMon, 20 Feb 2012, 10:32:29 EST
- Penn physicists develop scalable method for making grapheneWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:38:53 EST