Friday, April 10, 2009 - 03:14 in Earth & Climate
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) -- A clean water expert at Auburn University hopes a new project that enlists middle and high school students will help reduce farm runoff that is a growing pollution threat to the Gulf of Mexico....
- New oyster farming technique increases productivity, offers entrepreneurial opportunitiesMon, 22 Nov 2010, 11:11:52 EST
- Pitt researcher says simple polymer-based filter successfully cleans water, recovers oil in Gulf of Mexico testsMon, 7 Jun 2010, 13:18:06 EDT
- 'Super socks' help stem pollution runoffFri, 23 Jul 2010, 10:44:22 EDT
- High salt levels in Saharan groundwater endanger oases farmingMon, 8 Apr 2013, 14:23:52 EDT
- Plant buffers can slow runoff of veterinary antibiotics Tue, 22 Mar 2011, 16:03:00 EDT