Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 10:49 in Paleontology & Archaeology
BERLIN (AP) -- Researchers in Germany have used a modern medical procedure to uncover a secret within one of ancient Egypt's most treasured artworks - the bust of Nefertiti has two faces....
- Researchers use CT to examine hidden face in Nefertiti bustTue, 31 Mar 2009, 2:50:28 EDT
- Patients will face delays in getting diagnostic scans due to severe shortage of imaging agentsFri, 5 Sep 2008, 19:28:56 EDT
- Ancient Egyptian cosmetics: 'Magical' makeup may have been medicine for eye diseaseMon, 11 Jan 2010, 13:37:02 EST
- Study: Women need clot-busting therapy after strokeMon, 1 Mar 2010, 18:44:15 EST
- Clot-busting drugs effective in patients with unwitnessed strokesWed, 24 Feb 2010, 13:59:02 EST