Friday, May 23, 2008 - 03:28 in Biology & Nature
HONOLULU (AP) -- Once hunted to the brink of extinction, humpback whales have made a dramatic comeback in the North Pacific Ocean over the past four decades, a new study says....
- New, higher estimates of endangered humpback whales in the North PacificTue, 18 Oct 2011, 14:34:19 EDT
- New study finds most North Pacific humpback whale populations reboundingWed, 21 May 2008, 17:22:26 EDT
- Humpback whale songs spread eastward like the latest pop tuneThu, 14 Apr 2011, 13:54:32 EDT
- Whale-sized genetic study largest ever for southern hemisphere humpbacksTue, 13 Oct 2009, 20:59:09 EDT
- Humpback whales catch prey with bubble-netsFri, 24 Jun 2011, 10:35:22 EDT