Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 20:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
PARIS (AP) -- Divers trained in archaeology discovered a marble bust of an aging Caesar in the Rhone River that France's Culture Ministry said Tuesday could be the oldest known....
- Extreme archaeology: Divers plumb the mysteries of sacred Maya poolsThu, 22 Jul 2010, 10:37:13 EDT
- Cholesterol-busting bug with a taste for wasteThu, 14 May 2009, 11:57:49 EDT
- Clot-busting drugs effective in patients with unwitnessed strokesWed, 24 Feb 2010, 13:59:02 EST
- Women advised to avoid ZEN bust-enhancing supplements because of possible cancer riskThu, 8 Dec 2011, 11:42:59 EST
- Use of clot busters for stroke increased from 2005 to 2009, but still lowThu, 2 Jun 2011, 17:37:00 EDT