LAS VEGAS (AP) -- On one of the many days Leo Dunson wanted to die, the Iraq veteran put a gun to his temple and pulled the trigger. The loaded weapon misfired. For the troubled former soldier, it was another inexplicable failure, like his divorce or inability to make friends after returning from the war....
- Study: Specific PTSD symptoms related to anger and aggressiveness among Iraq/Afghanistan veteransTue, 15 Jun 2010, 0:32:45 EDT
- For Iraq veterans, headaches continue after traumatic brain injuryTue, 24 Feb 2009, 1:25:39 EST
- Occupational lung diseases in Iraq and Afghanistan veteransWed, 18 May 2011, 16:37:48 EDT
- Americans believe wounded Iraq war veterans are not receiving high quality medical care in USSun, 25 May 2008, 12:28:15 EDT
- Iraq troops' PTSD rate as high as 35 percent, says Management Insights studyMon, 14 Sep 2009, 15:56:31 EDT