Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 11:31 in Health & Medicine
ATLANTA (AP) -- Half of U.S. adults under 30 say they have had a sunburn at least once in the past year, a government survey found - a sign young people aren't heeding the warnings about skin cancer....
- Survey shows young adults ready to change their behavior based on sustainable valuesWed, 1 Jun 2011, 13:36:07 EDT
- Teens and young adults with cancer face unique challenges and require targeted careMon, 14 Mar 2011, 16:01:47 EDT
- Trend in young adults' dating habits, committed relationships may not lead to marriageMon, 25 Jul 2011, 21:31:23 EDT
- Sunburn alert: UVB does more damage to DNA than UVATue, 1 Jul 2008, 11:31:40 EDT
- Responsive local governments most attractive to young adultsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 13:43:02 EDT