Monday, May 7, 2012 - 11:31 in Astronomy & Space
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) -- A new, noninvasive test to detect certain fetal abnormalities early in pregnancy is being launched and should be widely available next month....
- Tests that use DNA from mother’s blood to determine sex of fetus often effectiveTue, 9 Aug 2011, 18:18:17 EDT
- Cheap, simple, noninvasive blood test may replace invasive diagnostic techniques in early pregnancyTue, 29 Jun 2010, 4:36:21 EDT
- Reducing diet early in pregnancy stunts fetal brain developmentMon, 17 Jan 2011, 15:36:22 EST
- Fetal surgery continues to advanceTue, 16 Feb 2010, 12:19:06 EST
- Noninvasive method accurately and efficiently detects risk of Down syndromeTue, 21 Feb 2012, 22:31:28 EST