Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 23:30 in Health & Medicine
BALTIMORE (AP) -- A doctor says stress, family medical history or possibly even poison led to the death of Vladimir Lenin, debunking a popular theory that a sexually-transmitted disease debilitated the former Soviet Union leader....
- Seeing family for the holidays? Scientists discover how the stress might kill youMon, 30 Nov 2009, 11:39:50 EST
- Poisoning by prescription drugs on the riseTue, 6 Apr 2010, 0:30:13 EDT
- U of M researchers identify possible key to treating, understanding post-traumatic stress disorderThu, 28 Oct 2010, 11:34:17 EDT
- 80 percent autism-divorce rate debunked in first-of-its kind scientific studyWed, 19 May 2010, 15:50:53 EDT
- Insects are scared to death of fishThu, 27 Oct 2011, 18:34:54 EDT