Friday, May 4, 2012 - 18:20 in Health & Medicine
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- Federal health officials say at least 14 people in nine states have been infected with salmonella by handling tainted dog food....
- U of M researchers using salmonella to fight cancerWed, 9 Mar 2011, 10:53:54 EST
- NIH scientists describe how salmonella bacteria spread in humansThu, 30 Sep 2010, 16:57:53 EDT
- Hygienic Lab at U. Iowa first to confirm salmonella in nationwide outbreakWed, 27 Jan 2010, 16:43:13 EST
- Salmonella's sweet tooth predicts its downfallTue, 19 May 2009, 10:15:43 EDT
- MU scientist develops salmonella test that makes food safer, reduce recallsMon, 22 Nov 2010, 15:04:17 EST