Monday, April 30, 2012 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
CHICAGO (AP) -- Less than a month old, Savannah Dannelley scrunches her tiny face into a scowl as a nurse gently squirts a dose of methadone into her mouth....
- Alarming increase in drug-affected newbornsThu, 23 Apr 2009, 9:25:24 EDT
- Drug that helps adults addicted to opioid drugs also relieves withdrawal symptoms in newbornsWed, 6 Oct 2010, 12:54:42 EDT
- Vitamin D lifts mood during cold weather monthsWed, 3 Mar 2010, 15:40:54 EST
- New information points to safer methadone use for treatment of pain and addictionTue, 3 Mar 2009, 11:32:41 EST
- Radiation dose can be reduced for 'triple rule-out' coronary CT angiographyFri, 3 Apr 2009, 13:43:30 EDT