Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
NEW YORK (AP) -- For many HIV-positive Americans, and those who advocate on their behalf, these are days of anxious waiting as the Supreme Court ponders President Barack Obama's health care overhaul....
- Health care reform 'important' even to those who want new law repealedTue, 13 Apr 2010, 10:52:17 EDT
- ACP: State of America's health care is poorMon, 2 Feb 2009, 14:21:50 EST
- Massachusetts health care reform reviewed as a model for national planWed, 24 Mar 2010, 11:32:34 EDT
- American Heart Association calls on presidential candidatesThu, 25 Sep 2008, 9:22:47 EDT
- US health care reforms should use model developed by Queen's University professorTue, 15 Mar 2011, 14:34:54 EDT