Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 09:01 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A consumer advocacy group is calling on government regulators to withdraw a diabetes drug from Novo Nordisk, saying the injectable medication raises the risk of thyroid cancer, pancreatitis and kidney failure....
- Popular diabetes treatment could trigger pancreatitis, pancreatic cancerThu, 30 Apr 2009, 15:45:22 EDT
- Diabetic kidney disease on the rise in America, despite improved diabetes careTue, 21 Jun 2011, 22:34:42 EDT
- Company decision to pull diabetes drug could add £9 million to NHS drugs billTue, 3 Aug 2010, 19:23:38 EDT
- Reducing dosage of Parkinson's drugs can cause symptoms similar to those of cocaine withdrawalMon, 11 Jan 2010, 17:10:51 EST
- Popular diabetes drugs linked to increased risk of heart failure and deathThu, 3 Dec 2009, 19:54:08 EST